iGaming.com is an international Media Group with 11 years of consecutive outstanding performance offering business growth through affiliate marketing.
Our team of over 300 talented and dedicated professionals develop, maintain and optimize websites ensuring they are well-designed and can be navigated intuitively. All content is tailored to experienced or interested players – we provide accurate, transparent, informative and up-to-date content around all aspects of igaming.
Why work with us at iGaming.com?
Because we are working to make a difference!
Not only are we driven to provide the best experience for our users and exceed our partners’ expectations, we know that our team is our most important asset. Therefore, we focus on creating a work environment where everyone can learn new skills and further develop their career – be it inhouse workshops, training plans, online courses or external trainings. And we excel by providing a good work/life balance – giving you the flexibility to work where and when you want and much more. In fact, you can decide if you want to work remotely or from one of our offices, for example our Varna office.
We are continuing to grow and are hiring on all levels – Juniors, Experts and Managers.
We want to expand our team! We are currently looking for a
These Tasks Await
- Performing day-to-day operational accounting activities for the Bulgarian business enterprises of the Group such as (but not limited to):
➣ Determining proper account codes within the accounting system;
➣ Processing different types of manual journal entry bookings including accounting for COGS and administrative expenses;
➣ Assisting in payment processing;
➣ Researching customer and vendors statement to ensure all open items are paid;
➣ Coordinating month-end general ledger closing including performing of special reviews or analytical reviews of general ledger accounts which include in-depth research and follow-up;
➣ Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and providing P&L analysis;
➣ Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results;
➣ Daily communication with multinational team members.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards (IFRS and Bulgarian National Accounting Standards) and local Tax legislation;
- Assisting with tax returns and audits in the area of CIT, VAT (reverse charge), PIT;
- Assisting with external audits to ensure compliance by providing supporting records and documentation as requested;
- Leading, developing and documenting intra-company procedures and accounting manuals and utilising best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve processes and strengthen internal controls;
- Preparing and analyzing monthly and annual financial statements under Bulgarian NAS and IFRS;
- Working in a small team of accountants and providing on-the-job trainings for junior team members, on-boarding and mentoring of existing and new junior team members.
We Offer You
The culture of our awesome finance team is build on integrity and trust and we would like to see all our team members succeeding and growing with the Company
Health Management: sports cards, additional medical coverage
Flexibility: flexible working arrangements including possibility for working from home on an on/off basis.
Location of the main office: in the centre of Varna, 5 minutes away from the beach, a lot of possibilities: restaurants, cafés and shops, free parking
Environment: open-door policy, relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
Entertainment: regular company events and team buildings, PlayStation, board games
Support: language classes, regular feedback, internal development will be promoted
Safety: permanent employment contract, fair vacation days, attractive salary package
Internationality: an international team consisting of various professionals and highly motivated personalities
If you feel like working with us, do not hesitate and apply today! Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English (if available). Or send this offer to a suitable friend!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.